Our apartment in Itä-Pasila is available for rent for the duration of our research visit in January–June 2019 (dates negotiable). The layout works for a couple, a small family, or roommates. The apartment is preferentially rented out fully or partially furnished.
– 3 rooms + kitchen + bathroom + separate toilet + balcony
– Spacious with plenty of light; renovated in 2016
– Equipped with dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, oven, induction stovetop, fridge/freezer
– Laundry room in the building
– Well maintained building with a nice yard
– Smoking indoors and furry pets won't unfortunately be allowed.
The area is well connected to all university campuses – with Kumpula and Meilahti within a walking distance – as well as the city center and the airport. Tram 9 and several bus lines stop next to the building, and the Pasila railway station is just 5 minutes away.